RumX Community Meetup at Whisky Live 2023 in Paris!

Hey RumX members! :tumbler_glass:

With the prestigious Whisky Live 2023 happening in Paris next weekend, it’s the perfect opportunity for our beloved RumX community to come together and celebrate our shared passion. Given the buzz around this event and the number of members attending, we’re thinking of organizing a casual meetup on Saturday evening. Who’s in? :partying_face:

If you’re planning on attending the fair and would like to join us for the evening meetup, please drop a comment below. This will help us estimate the number of attendees and make the necessary reservations.

Recommendations Needed! :tropical_drink:

Paris, with its vibrant nightlife, has countless bars that cater to our rum tastes. If you’ve been to a great bar in Paris or have heard of one, please share your recommendations below. Based on your suggestions, we’ll try to reserve a table at the most favored spot.

Details:

• Date: 21.10.23
  • Time: 22:00

RSVP & Suggestions:

1. Confirm your attendance by replying to this thread.
  2. Share any bar recommendations or any other suggestions to make this meetup memorable.

Remember, this is more than just a meetup; it’s a celebration of our community and our love for rum. We are super excited about the upcoming weekend and can’t wait to share some great drinks and conversations with all of you!

Cheers to a fantastic weekend ahead! :clinking_glasses:
Oliver & Jakob

8 Likes

Yes, a casual meeting is the perfect thing to do. I’ll join. Maybe with members of the Rum Club Switzerland ? I don’t know yet.

3 Likes

I will come on Saturday evening for sure ! Like many said, bar 1802 seems the spot for all us rum lovers ! :blush:

4 Likes

Yes that would be nice :heart:

Hope they still have some of their own bottlings to try :tumbler_glass:

4 Likes

I hope they haven’t increased their prices like the Golden Premises (LMDW Bar, before you could taste a Caroni for 30 euros, now it’s 100 minimum)

4 Likes

:hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face: OMG

2 Likes

I should be free on Saturday evening and will gladly join!

4 Likes

A get-together at Bar 1802 on Saturday evening sounds really nice! Please quickly answer the survey so I can get an idea of the head count and clarify if we can reserve a table. :partying_face::tumbler_glass:

• Count me in!
  • I am already busy…
0 voters
5 Likes

Hey would love to join you guys with a friend

3 Likes

Would love to come and also bring a friend

3 Likes

I’m still collecting feedback on the survey until noon tomorrow and then I’ll try to get a table for us. :smiling_face::tumbler_glass:

5 Likes

I will be going to Excellence Rhum on Friday, probably there after 16.00 and I know Roberto Bessa Snø will be there as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is there a specific event at Excellence Rhum at that time ?

2 Likes

Not really, just a meetup, but might evolve into something :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Nice, enjoy then ! :wink:

2 Likes

Bar 1802 has confirmed my reservation request. On Saturday we have a table for 12 people from 21:30. I am really looking forward to our Community Meetup! :partying_face::tumbler_glass:

9 Likes

That sounds great Oliver and thanks for the effort in arranging it :heart::tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

Viel Spaß Leute bin gespannt auf eure Eindrücke und natürlich Tasting notes :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Yeah! Sounds really nice! Even better than the Whisky live itself :wink:

4 Likes

4 new bottlings for the bar 1802, only the Flor De Cana has been revelead so far so I doubt we could taste the others but that sounds promising !

6 Likes