Selling "And a bottle of rum" book

Hi there,
It’s a bit funny but I received two identical books on rum as Christmas gift :joy:. I’ve already read one of them :slight_smile: and can give my recommendation, it’s a nice book with nice humor and detailed historical background without being dull (it’s actually so captivating that I finished it In a week). It also gives recipes for 35 cocktails.

I don’t, however need a spare copy so I’d like to ask if there is someone here who wants to buy it from me :slight_smile:

The book is shipped from the USA and unavailable on Europe so you can take advantage of the fact it’s already here :slight_smile: The original price with shipment to EU is some 30USD and I think 15 EUR is fair to ask here (but open for negotiations). If interested, please just let me know :wink:

6 Likes

Hi Kudzey! Do you still have the extra copy? This is a book I’ve been wanting to read for some time. However, it is available here in Germany for 15 EUR, so it might be too much trouble and not worth your time to ship it here. Please send me a direct message if you want to discuss. Cheers!

2 Likes