SPICED Rhums, good&bad

Hi!

This is a bit spookie, heretic theme around here, all of you searching for your ‘Holy grail’ in superb Single Rhums or so…

But I ‘d like to open some debate about it… There are certainly good/bad spiced rums.
Please speak about this theme, if you like. Don’ t be shy.
For an instance, I like Rumbullion spiced rum, even if it is sweet…

Well, I don’t like this one, down, any more. I liked it, when I began with RHUMS…

7 Likes

I stopped drinking spiced rum years ago but I did like the Old Man Spirits Spiced Orange and the Barrel Aged Spiced by Skotlander :tumbler_glass:

4 Likes

I had a Brewdog spiced rum (I think the regular one) which was not bad at all. It is not my cup of tea but it was not completely laden with sugar and artificial tastes.

2 Likes

It’s of course its own category.:smile: I Remember the Chairmans spiced as good. Think it was my favourite once in a spiced Rum Tasting by Rum Depot.

3 Likes

My favorite spiced Rum (I have to admit that this is a pretty short list) is the one from Foursquare (RX775).

It has really intense cinnamon, some ginger and nutmeg, being a great addition for mixing cocktails but also a nice option for drinking neat, when the mood is right :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sounds ok. I have not tried it yet… I have always jumped over it.

1 Like