Weihnachtsgrüße

Frohe Weihnachten euch allen :christmas_tree::gift::santa:

19 Likes

Frohe Weihnachten :evergreen_tree:

18 Likes

Wishing everyone a merry Xmas. Before I found this forum, I was using another one but it was like a ghost town- I feel like my knowledge has advanced a level just from reading through all the historical posts on here. Not only that but a special thank you to everyone who has been splitting bottles- I gave one friend a sample that I did myself and it made realise the time and effort that you have all put in and you do it time and time again! It just shows the passion and empathy is in abundance on here and I’m grateful for this forum!

18 Likes

Merry christmas to everyone! Thanks for the work here @Oliver & @Jakob and every other participants who make this community so perfect!
2023 was clearly a good vintage here, pretty sure 2024 will be better too!
Cheers :tropical_drink: and special thought and a good recovery to @KevinDK

22 Likes

Frohes Fest euch allen !
Auf das es so geil weiter geht in 2024

13 Likes

Thank you @Rodolphe, I have been given some time off from hospital so I can celebrate with my family :smiling_face:

19 Likes

ich wünsche euch allen ein frohes Weihnachtsfest :snowman_with_snow::gift::christmas_tree: und @KevinDK baldige Genesung. Heute gibt es den modified GS von @Rodolphe :tumbler_glass: :grin: (vielen Dank nochmals für den großzügigen Split)

Eines möchte ich aber noch loswerden: aus dem Weihnachtsmeeting ist mir bewusst geworden, wie wichtig es ist, dass wir @Oliver aktiv unterstützen mit Käufen in der App. Da werde ich nächstes Jahr noch bewusster handeln, gerade wenn es mal nicht die neueste FOMO Release sein soll…so können wir alle dazu beitragen, dass diese tolle Cummunity und die App bestehen bleiben :blush:

21 Likes

Merry x-mas everyone. :christmas_tree: Hope you will enjoy the day with your loved ones, or enjoy whatever you feel like doing :heart:

13 Likes

Frohe und vor allem stressfreie Feiertage wünsche ich! :christmas_tree: Das Jahr mit RumX war toll aber auch teuer. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Ups. Auch hier frohe Weihnachten allen! Hoffe Ihr könnt die Tage geniessen.

Durfte diese Gesellschaft diesen Sommer entdecken und bin begeistert. Danke den Menschen die dahintersteckt und danke an alle die Aktiven wo so hilfsbereit und mit Leidenschaft dabei sind! Neujahrsvorsatz ist unter anderem mich mit Splits auch mehr einzubringen auch wenn das über die Grenzen etwas umständlicher ist!

Geili Siäche!

15 Likes

Merry Xmas to all and thanks to all the people here who share their knowledge, who split bottles, who make RumX a really cool place for rum lovers and of course to its creators :+1:.
Eat well, drink good things, enjoy your family and friends :grin::santa:

14 Likes

Ich wünsche Euch und euren Familien ein frohes und besinnliches Weihnachten.

Genießt die Auszeit und lasst es euch gut gehen.

17 Likes

Hello RumX Community,

Merry Christmas to all of you! I’m so happy to share this special time with you. This year has been amazing with RumX, and it’s all thanks to you.

I’ve worked really hard on making the RumX app better, and I hope you can see how much I care about it. Your kind words and support mean a lot to me.

If you want to give me a little Christmas gift, I would love it if you could write a review or update your old one in the App Store. It helps us a lot!

If you use an iPhone, please go to: RumX on iOS
If you use an Android phone, you can find us here: RumX on Android
Every review helps us make RumX even better and more known.

Thank you for being part of our RumX family. Let’s enjoy this holiday with good cheer and great rum!

Best wishes,
Oliver :smiling_face::tumbler_glass:

20 Likes

Merry Christmas Oliver and once again thanks for all the hard work and enthusiasm around not only the App but also the community and stuff you set up.

Hope to see you again in 2024 :heart:

12 Likes