Whisky Live Paris 2023 Preparation Thread

So, who is going? Are you going both days? Lets bring us together!

5 Likes

I will be there Saturday through Monday and look forward to seeing many of you live (again). The anticipation is already huge! :fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

I will be there Saturday and Sunday.
Happy to meet members of the site in person !
BTW do you know how to reserve the special events ?

5 Likes

I’m still hesitant. I mean, I want to go very much but my calendar keeps rising questions :disappointed:

4 Likes

Will be there Friday to Sunday, looking forward to catch up :raised_hands:

7 Likes

I’ll be there Saturday :slight_smile:

But in Paris Friday through Monday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will be in Paris from Saturday to Monday. Will be nice to meet everyone again! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Onsite Saturday to Monday as well…last year was a blast, so expecting nothing less than another great event again :blush:

5 Likes

I will be there as well, but which days I don’t know yet, it will depend on my schedule too !

2 Likes

My wife just said “Why not take Sunday as well, then I just need money for your sons food and entrance fees when we go places”.

Guess what I did?

:rofl: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Some French guys and myself will be there on Monday.

5 Likes

Hey guys, i’m asking myself to go to Paris this week end, but only to meet you there. Have you planned something for the evening? for example saturday evening?

9 Likes

I’m the little devil sitting on your right shoulder telling you to go :smiling_imp:

The you can show me the ropes :laughing:

9 Likes

I’ll do my best to meet you on Saturday evening Rod!

4 Likes

Yes, Saturday evening could be cool for a meeting.

3 Likes

OK everyone, You are the devil’s temptation! And I am weak!
So I just took my train ticket to Paris… :sweat_smile:
Can’t resist to meet you! I think I will be at whisky live on sunday.

We could meet all together saturday evening, why not in a tiki bar? (there is one bar listed in minimalist tiki)

8 Likes

Sat evening sounds good :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A tiki bar with not too many people I guess, so we can discuss. Or an hotel bar, they are generally not crowded.

4 Likes

What about bar 1802?

1 Like

I was thinking to the Dirty Dick, mentionned in minimalist tiki.
But i’m really opened to other choices.

It wasn’t really planned, but in the end I’ll be at whisky live on Sunday and Monday.
I’ll be in Paris from Friday evening, so it’s quite possible to meet up on Saturday evening.
What would be great is if people who are available could post it in this thread.

4 Likes