Whisky N Rum Show, Copenhagen 2023

What a way to start the day, on the way to the train station ready for some serious tasting :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Enjoy :blush:

2 Likes

Report and pictures to come :tumbler_glass:

7 Likes

New Guadeloupe 83% on the way from Romdeluxe :tumbler_glass:

First samples acquired.

15 Likes

Nice starter :rofl:

2 Likes

14 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

I think you don’t have enough samples with you. Just know, what you don’t can fill up, you must drink there. So cheers, hope you find the way home later :wink:
Nice impression, thanks a lot for it

1 Like

Had a few from the secret bottles with no label hidden under the desk :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Your a really professional. Enjoy.
Catch so many bottles as you can :wink:

1 Like

Food and on to something different :thinking:

15 Likes

Wie ist denn der RDL Guadeloupe!
Bei dem aufgerufenen Preis muss der eigentlich eine Bombe sein :partying_face:

1 Like

Der ist ok aber der 83/84% der bald kommt ist viel besser :tumbler_glass::heart:

3 Likes

Getting ready for the trip back. It was OK but did expect more so next year I’ll skip this one :blush:

Best thing was meeting old and new friends and of course the multiple visits to the Romdeluxe stand :tumbler_glass:

Next big one will be the local Spirits Festival beginning of October :sunglasses::blush:

10 Likes

Do you ask the distributors to pour into your sample bottles, or do you just do it yourself? Either way, is everybody okay with that? It seems like a great way to experience more of the festival.

2 Likes

I made them pour and paid a bit for some of them :grin:

3 Likes

All fairs/shows I have been to so far this hasn’t been a problem. You are literally unable to taste everything over the day(s), so having some sample bottles ready is highly advisable :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Great. Thanks for the feedback, guys!

1 Like