#24DaysOfRum: The RumX advent calendar

We’ve recovered from the #30DaysOfRum sampling madness and are excited to introduce our next bottle split project:
#24DaysOfRum - The RumX Community Advent Calendar!

The RumX community has collectively gathered 24 first-class rums at a fair cost price to make this sample project possible! Many thanks especially to the bottle contributors and to the organizers @Adrian, @Chris, @Jakob and @mto75 - without you this project wouldn’t be possible!

In the calendar there will be 24 samples (2cl) and a surprise to get you in the mood for Christmas. When selecting the rums, we paid special attention to quality and variety. The self costs for us (rums, sample bottles, packaging material) amount to 155€ per calendar plus shipping (Germany: 5,99€, EU 15,99€). Due to the rarity of the bottles, we can only provide 34 calendars. Therefore: First come first serve!

The resolution of each calendar door will be announced here in the forum at 9 pm. Guessing fun is guaranteed!

If you want to grab a calendar just comment below this post with: “Count me in!”. The activation of the comment function below will take place on 10.10.2021 at 9 pm (CEST). :smirk: :tumbler_glass:

12 Likes

Das wird kein Weihnachtsabend, es wird ein Weihnachtsmonat voller Freunde, Familie, Liebe und natürlich ganz viel Rum :smiley:
Prost! Ich bin natürlich dabei.

5 Likes

Gut gesprochen @Chris, da kann ich mich nur anschließen :slight_smile:
Bin natürlich auch dabei :+1:

2 Likes

ja, is denn heut scho Weihnachten :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::christmas_tree::tumbler_glass: bin auf jeden Fall dabei!

2 Likes

Ich bin natürlich auch mit dabei… :smirk: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

+1, absolute Pflichtveranstaltung! :grinning:

2 Likes

Count me in!

2 Likes

Count me in!

2 Likes

Count me in

2 Likes

Count me in!