April Tasting Lottery: Win Rum Sponge Sets & Join an Exclusive Online Tasting! 🎉

Thank you, dear RumX Community, for your patience! The bottles have now successfully arrived from the UK, and I’ve picked them up from Sascha today. :partying_face:

Over the next few days, I’ll personally handle the bottling of the samples into sets - a nice refreshing change from all the computer work… :nerd_face: I expect to send out the packages by the end of the week, so you’ll receive your exciting Rum Sponge sets soon!

We’ve also set a date with Angus for the exclusive online tasting, where he’ll personally present his bottlings and tell exciting anecdotes. We’re really looking forward to this event with him and all of you!

The online tasting will take place on June 1st at 7:30 PM CET. Please mark the date in your calendar! :heart_eyes::tumbler_glass:

We’re excited for a great evening with the lucky winners and hope for active participation.

A little teaser: Angus already has some exciting new releases in the pipeline, which we’ll import through our partner Armagnac.de and offer via our new In-App Shopping feature. Stay tuned! :tada::tumbler_glass:

20 Likes