Available rarities

I called in the morning and they had several bottles of the REV. When my brother arrived the bottle in the shelf was gone, other SBS bottles were rearranged and they told him everything is gone. But after a small talk they found one last in the stock.
The Beenleighs were gone just seconds before he could grab them.

1 Like

That sucks… coincidence or someone who read this thread? :thinking:

I will survive :sweat_smile: Thanks to the community, I still have a chance. I am very grateful for that. I better keep the source to myself :laughing::sweat_smile::innocent:

Good hunting everyone. There will always be a next bottling :yum:

1 Like

For the sake of peace of mind I’ve given up hunting for another REV but in case one pops up in front of I’ll buy all stock :innocent: the price-performance ratio for the 2006 vintage was awesome for sure.

2 Likes

Der RA vom Whisky Tempel ist wieder da: https://www.whiskytempel.de/shop/hd-distillery-1993-jamaika-selected-by-whiskytempel-rum-artesanal-61-9-0-5l.html

2 Likes

I don’t know if that interess someone, but I can buy this hampden GH 2021 for 93€, there are some left in the shop where I buy rum and I’m not interested in this bottle.

6 Likes

nice one :+1:

1 Like

That sounds great. If you can send me a bottle (details via PM), I would setup a split for that

3 Likes

Rhum Rhum Liberation 2020 Integrale (and regular version) available at The Whisky Exchange, but they’re adding quite a markup.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Danke! :wink:

2 Likes
5 Likes

wieder auf Lager.

5 Likes

Nicht günstig aber immerhin easy to catch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Hi,

Die Appleton Hearts Serie ist in Michaels Sample Liste für 900 zu haben. Und der Kontakt ist absolut professionell und nett. Hat allgemein grad tolle Flaschen aufgelistet…

LG

2 Likes

Hast du einen Link?

Falls du Michaels Sample Liste meinst, die gibt es hier im Forum :wink:
https://community.rum-x.com/t/de-eu-sample-list-michael/110

4 Likes

Genau den Link meinte ich. Danke :sweat_smile::innocent:

2 Likes

RomDeLuxe Skeldon + St. Lucia + Barbados (Mount Gay?) 635€ (that’s below Romdeluxe issue price).
Still too expensive in my view, for several reasons. More a collector/speculator item if you ask me…

6 Likes