Collective Order: Modern Caribbean Rum a Book by Matt Pietrek/Cocktailwonk

There are other people from Switzerland here who have a shipping address in France or Germany, maybe one of them can help

That would be wonderful !

A shipping address in Germany would be really great.

Canā€™t we just send one book from the collective order to Switzerland, or is there something Iā€™m missing? :thinking:

I thought itā€™s going to be the whole lot as one package to one locatio and then distributed to the homes of each participant?

Sure but sending anything to Switzerland is extremely expensive and itā€™s a question if re-sending books after they arrived in Germany or EU is actually cheaper than sending it directly to Switzerland. Iā€™ve already sent samples to community members from Switzerland who had addresses in Germany and France so perhaps that helps saving some money.

Ah, a question of cost. Ok, then. Yeah DHL is 27ā‚¬ :frowning: There might be cheaper options, indeed.

1 Like

Short update:
Iā€™m already in contact with Matt and weā€™re currently exploring options on how we can provide you guys with the books in the best way possible. Iā€™ll keep you updated :relaxed::raised_hands:t3:.

In the meantime, I can recommend the latest TheRumCast episode. Matt is a guest there and shares details about his book:

16 Likes

Very much interested in the MCR.
More people from the Netherlands here?

2 Likes

I doubt that thereā€™s anyone else from NL here so far.

1 Like

Ich wƤre auch gerne mit einem MCR und einem MT dabei :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ich bin auch an einem Buch interessiert, wenn noch mƶglich :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Von wo werden die BĆ¼cher abgeschickt und wo sollen die geliefert werden?

Ich werde dann meine alte Kollegen in :slight_smile:der Speditionsbranche anrufen

3 Likes

Iā€™m in touch with Matt at the moment and weā€™re evaluating the best solution for distribution in the community :relaxed::raised_hands:t3:.

10 Likes

Hallo zusammen,

wƤre auch an 1x Modern Caribbean Rum interessiert :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ich bin auch interessiert an einem MCR.

3 Likes

Wenn es so weitergeht kƶnnen wir auch direkt einen Container oder gleich einen Segelschiff mit Stauraum mieten. Die Verteilung lƤuft dann 3km auƟerhalb des Hoheitsgebiets auf See (wie bei McCoy). Hat jemand einen Segelschein ?

9 Likes

Can I still join @Oliver ?

1 Like

Sure, we are still collecting interested enthusiasts here in the forum and then there will probably also be a pre-order within the app. We are currently checking possible shipping options for Europe. :relaxed::raised_hands:t3:

5 Likes

Please, count me in :slight_smile:

1 Like

I updated the participant list to enhance transparency.

Currently, weā€™re counting 33 books of Modern Caribean Rum and 9 of Minimalist Tiki.

6 Likes

Thanks for your great support here with the organization, @lukasdrinkinghabits ! :heart_eyes::raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes