Collective Order: Modern Caribbean Rum a Book by Matt Pietrek/Cocktailwonk

Thanks for the insight, I had the feeling that things are a bit more complicated than just adding 20 books to the cart and clicking “buy”.

This discussion was very helpful, and with the wonk himself onboard, I am very confident that this will work out.

Sign me up for
1 Minimalist Tiki
1 Modern Caribbean Rum
please.

3 Likes

I am very excited how we get the books. Sounds really interesting and I guess we are not the only ones in Europe looking forward for that.
I forgot to mention that I am only interested in the MCR (not in the Tiki).
Thanks to all of you who are working on that issue. This group/forum is really great :+1:t3:!!!

5 Likes
6 Likes

Wäre mit einmal MCR dabei (lohnt sich das MT?!?)

1 Like

Kommt darauf an, wie tief du in Tiki Cocktails eimsteigen willst. Dafür ist es das beste Buch, das ich kenne. Der Rumteil ist interessant, aber nichts bahnbrechendes und nur 45 Seiten des gesamten Buchs

3 Likes

Order update: 6x MCR & 4x MT

1 Like

Ich wäre auch mit 1x MCR dabei :grin:

1 Like

Zur Klarstellung: ich wäre mit jeweils einem Exemplar von beiden Büchern dabei.

1 Like

Es währe auch möglich für mich was in Dänemark zu arrangieren. Wenn der Auftrag gross genug ist gehen die Preise normaler weise schnell nach unten :slight_smile:

4 Likes

1 x MCR

3 Likes

Würde mich mit 1x Mcr anschließen :blush:

1 Like

I’m in with 1 x MCR. Many thanks for the effort!!!

1 Like

31 books so far :exploding_head:

@mto75 (I don’t remember how you got in this list?), @NH43 (saw your update), @Rodolphe please specify which and how many books you want (or if you actually want them at all)

2 Likes

Hi Lukas :).
I already updated my initial post.

1x MCR

1 Like

Würde 1 x MCR nehmen

1 Like

When it’s time to contact Matt we would maybe need to ask if it’s better to split the order between Belgium and Germany or to ship it all to one location in the EU and distribute it from there.
What do you think?

1 Like

Ideally, one of each book.
But I’m waiting the final price.

2 Likes

ich bin auf jeden Fall mit 1x MCR dabei!

2 Likes

One book for me too, but how will it go for Switzerland ?

1 Like

Bin auch mit 1x MCR dabei

1 Like