Collective Order: Modern Caribbean Rum a Book by Matt Pietrek/Cocktailwonk

Wenn wir schon dabei sind, würde ich auch das MT noch dazu nehmen.
:wink:

2 Likes

Hätte auch Interesse am MRC !

1 Like

BTW:

A short (< 5 minutes) video tour of the 38 chapters and 70+ rum distilleries in Modern Caribbean Rum.

14 Likes

Finally…interested in 1 of each.
Thanks for the effort already!

3 Likes

A dutch store sells the MCR for 125eu.
I guess it won’t take long before other stores have them.

9 Likes

The shipment of our books is being prepared and our presale will start in the next few days.

Due to our ordered volume we can even offer a better price to the community.

I’ll keep you updated here :relaxed::tumbler_glass:.

15 Likes

Is there any deadline to join the order? I mean I am considering but would prefer to know the price estimate.

3 Likes

Hey Oliver,
Could you please remove me from the list?
Hope its not too late.
Thanks

1 Like

The above list is a non-binding collection of interested parties. This way we were able to determine the level of demand and better plan the import with Matt.

Later today, I will share a link where you can order the books at a special community price:
MCR: 115€
MT: 40€
:relaxed::tumbler_glass:

13 Likes

ok, so, I’ll gladly join the list if it still has some meaning :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We are very excited to announce the pre-sale of the books just in time for the 4th Advent! The books are now available through our partner Armagnac.de (worldwide shipping available). With the discount code “RUMX” you get the books for an exclusive community price of 115€ (Modern Caribbean Rum) and 40€ (Minimalist Tiki):

The discount code for community members expires on 24.12.2022 at 23:29 CET.

We made efforts to keep the price as low as possible. Therefore we appreciate any order via bank transfer (Vorkasse) to minimize additional costs for the payment provider.

It is our great pleasure to make @cocktailwonk’s great work available to European rum lovers without expensive import costs. We are sure you will enjoy reading it! :heart_eyes: :blue_book: :christmas_tree:

35 Likes

@Oliver darn you rock thanks for all the work to setup the logistics etc. of these books :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

10 Likes

… due to the discount, I couldn‘t resist in ordering both :innocent: thanks very much for this great effort of bringing the books to us much quicker than expected! Looking forward to receiving them by end January :closed_book: :tumbler_glass: :smiley:

12 Likes

Thank you very much @Oliver!

10 Likes

Just ordered my copy :heart:

8 Likes

Letzte Woche aus den Staaten bestellt…:smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

Thanks for organizing! Just ordered both books, can’t wait to receive them

8 Likes

Thanx a lot - GREAT JOB !!!

7 Likes

Weltklasse, vielen Dank @lukasdrinkinghabits und @Oliver für die Organisation!
Meine Bestellung ist soeben raus. :heart_eyes:
Einen wunderschönen 4. Advent allen und einen guten Wochenstart am morgigen Tag! :raising_hand_man:t2::tropical_drink:

12 Likes