Collective Order: Modern Caribbean Rum a Book by Matt Pietrek/Cocktailwonk

I just ordered my copy.

Thanks Oliver again !

10 Likes

Super, vielen Dank fĂŒr das tolle Angebot und eure MĂŒhen das fĂŒr die Community möglich zu machen :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Gerade bestellt, danke fĂŒr die Organisation!

8 Likes

Ebenfalls beide bestellt, vielen Dank!

8 Likes

Same here! Lieben Dank fĂŒr die Orga :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ordered :relaxed: Many thanks for organizing!

7 Likes

Gerne 2 x MCR und 1 x Tiki
Danke fĂŒr die Organisation

2 Likes

Die Liste ist jetzt praktisch irrelevant. Bitte bestelle oben beim von Oliver geposteten Link auf Armagnac.de mit dem Code RumX

9 Likes

Ordered! @Oliver, many thanks!! It’s a lot of work to make this possible.

6 Likes

great book and really thanks.

4 Likes

Reminder: Up until tonight, our cooperation with Cocktailwonk and Armagnac.de is still running.

How can you get Matt’s new book “Modern Caribbean Rum” and the cocktail classic “Minimalist Tiki” at the RumX special price?

Just enter the coupon code RUMX at checkout and get 10€ off per book. This will bring you to the best price of 115€ (Modern Caribbean Rum) and 40€ (Minimalist Tiki) until tonight.

15 Likes

I ordered both books, thanks to @Oliver and other people that make this happen! Thanks!

5 Likes

Auch von mir besten Dank fĂŒr eure MĂŒhe!:raised_hands:t5::clap:t5:

6 Likes

Oups, something else also jumped into the basket. :astonished:

Thanks for the effort! (also thanks for the reminder, it almost got lost in the Christmas chaos
)

16 Likes

Hab auch noch zugeschlagen und freue mich auf tollen Lesestoff :blush:

8 Likes

Hi everybody! Sascha here, from Armagnac.de :slight_smile:

The palette with the books arrived today in Europe via plane. Now the transport to Germany and customs will take place. So we are very on track in our planing to ship the books end of January to you. If customs does not take too long, we might be able to ship a bit sooner. But no promises, as we have no prior experience with customs and books so far.

Thanks to everybody who preordered and made this all possible. Matt was really happy to get such a big order! Due to the volume, our community price is unmatched in Europe :slight_smile: Most other shops are way more expensive.

We currently have a few books left which are not yet reserved for a pre-order. So if anybody wanted to wait to see how this project goes, don’t wait too long :wink:

PS: Special thanks who also ordered a bottle of Armagnac. Lots of great stuff to discover :slight_smile:

31 Likes

Yeah, the books arrived today! We will pack your packages next week. First books will probably go out on Wednesday.

The books look and feel amazing! Can’t wait for you to read them :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Today’s program: Prepare books for shipment :star_struck::rocket:

26 Likes

Oh yeah :champagne: :star_struck:

3 Likes

would be hard for me to concentrate on this task with all the ‚other material‘ around in the shelves :joy:

Will there be an email with the tracking ID by @Junsas once the books are shipped?

6 Likes