New addition to the rum shelf

Der Versand im nackten Hampden Karton ist auch riskant, da weiß man ja sofort was drin steckt.

Ich finde den Versand bei SA insofern besser, das die die Kartons flach falten. Bei LMDW werden die von dem Luftpolster-Ding ganz gerne mal gequetscht. Bruch hatte ich noch nie (aufholzklopf)… das Schlimmste war eine kleine Undichtigkeit am Korken.

5 Likes

wenn Spiritacademy drauf steht, ist das aber auch nicht weniger riskant. Da vermutet der Zusteller hochpreisigen Whisky, und ist dann noch recht enttäuscht, dass es nur ungenießbares Zeugs ist, das nach vergorenem Obst und Kleber riecht :joy:

12 Likes

Very nice set but poor quality.
Arrived broken :face_vomiting:

9 Likes

Oh wow! At this rate the undamaged boxes are going to become a rare collectors item :joy:

13 Likes

Same here.
At least the bottles are not damaged…

8 Likes

Spiritacademy könnte auch ne Yoga-Bude sein :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

The last additions to the rum shelf this year :crazy_face:

A big thank you to @Rodolphe for his help with the HGH 2020.

The HSE is open because the guys at the store didn’t have any samples and wanted to try it. So I indulged them. I wouldn’t mind splitting the rest of the bottle if someone in Germany would kindly help dispatching the samples.

22 Likes

Solltest Du das Set auch von Spirit Academy haben, schreibe die mal an. Die haben mir bereits geantwortet, dass sie das wohl schon häufiger gehört haben und versuchen neue Boxen zu beschaffen und diese auszutauschen

4 Likes

It finally arrived from Italy :heart_eyes::it:

23 Likes

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: nice

9 Likes

@Oliver vielen Dank, das Paket kam heute an.
:heart_eyes:

23 Likes

Gerade eingezogen, da Fabian / SpiritBomb mir den schmackhaft gemacht hat

16 Likes

Ja, der ist sehr lecker :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Kann ich nur bestätigen. Mhoba hat echt einen Lauf - zu Recht!

4 Likes

Gute Wahl, bin mal gespannt, wenn die ältere Lagerungen herausbringen!

5 Likes

Some older 92 vintage, still cheaper than the new stuff that’s coming out… and age doesn’t always improve the high ester rums, so :man_shrugging:

21 Likes

Nice one…I had several chances to buy this release but never actually did. May I ask how much you paid @DevidedByZero ? I think 230€ was the cheapest I saw and I rejected one year, ago.

3 Likes

Really? That would have been a clear buy in my book. I paid 325€. If anyone knows a cheaper source, please PM :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes it was in a store dusted in the corner (obviously long gone by now). But I have to admit that I´m not a huge fan of the 1992 vintage.

3 Likes

I think my seller has one bottle left. He’s on vacation this week but I’ll go next week and tell you.

4 Likes