New addition to the rum shelf

Going back home with a small souvenir. Finally managed to find something “local” :yum:

To be honest, considering Boston’s history of rum making, I was hoping to see more local stuff during my stay. Unfortunately, the shelves were overflowing with Bacardi and Capitan Morgan. If I hadn’t found this one today, I’d probably grab something from Ed Hamilton (the Zombie blend, almost certainly :slight_smile: ). It’s a pity the luggage limit is only 1l of spirit :frowning:, comparing to 16l of beer, for instance.

And also I managed to find one of my favorite wines

:grin:

17 Likes

Nach der Teilung brauchte ich einfach noch eine RM TDL fürs Regal :heart_eyes: für die Zeiten die da noch kommen :wink:

19 Likes

My Easter shopping, trying to catch up with some classics I haven’t tried yet.

18 Likes

Don’t know this one but I can say the small floral-printed bottle on the right is an absolute delight :grin:.
Enjoy !

7 Likes

My neighbour came from his vacation in France and that‘s what he took with him. :grinning::tumbler_glass:

29 Likes

Just arrived :yum:

24 Likes

In my opinion, this bottle is the best out of the three released at this day.
Enjoy :+1:

8 Likes

Fully confirmed :+1:

7 Likes

Some new additions

25 Likes

Finally arrived after 2 weeks in the hands of DHL

25 Likes

That’s a really nice rum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I hope so aswell. Will be my first dip into La Favorite Rhums.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to confirm my impressions from the Rhumfest… Or not :sweat_smile:
And of course, split is soon!

21 Likes

:hushed::hushed::heart_eyes: sehr schön , davon versuche ich auch noch eine zu bekommen…

2 Likes

It was cheaper and very fast to order directly from Reunion. But you have to take two bottles. (175€ a bottle in a store in France (price of rum excellence) and 320€ all included for two bottles directly there).
You can contact them at the email address indicated on the website to ask about Germany. If you see that it’s complicated, ask me. The parcel arrives at home, I’ll put it back on your place with a new label, it’s not a problem for me (the thing is you need to order 2 bottles, but that can be this one and another one)

7 Likes

If it is still combinable with you‘re running splits i‘d be in :heart:

2 Likes

Danke dir für die Info. Ich habe ihnen mal geschrieben ob ein Versand nach Deutschland möglich ist… allerdings hab ich noch im Kopf das sie nicht nach Deutschland verschicken …mal abwarten

4 Likes

What is this? :flushed: :thinking: @Rodolphe, can you write more about it?

The beautiful package already cries for a split … :wink:

1 Like

Hinfliegen? :blush:

2 Likes

Das wäre natürlich ein Traum…

2 Likes