Rhum Fest Paris 2024

J’y serai le samedi.
I’ll be there on saturday.

7 Likes

I will be there on Saturday as well! :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi Rod,

How is it ? I imagine much smaller than the WLP. Their site is not very clear about how it is.

1 Like

I will be there all 3 days :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

We did not expect anything else from you, Kevin. I think most rum festivals now installed you as their official mascot :joy:

6 Likes

18 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Excellent

3 Likes

C’est plus petit car il n’y que le rhum. Donc c’est à peu près comme à l’étage rhum du WL mais pas à l’étage :sweat_smile:
Cette année ils ont mis un VIP pour la première fois. Je ne sais pas ce que ça vaut.
D’habitude l’ambiance est sympa, vu qu’il n’y avait pas de VIP c’est en discutant avec les représentants sur les stands qu’ils sortaient des bouteilles cool de dessous pour goûter des trucs qui sortent de l’ordinaire. Maintenant avec le VIP je ne sais pas trop ce que ça va donner.
L’an dernier il y avait plus d’exposants que l’année d’avant, par exemple on a vu Rom de luxe et d’autres.
Bref, un WL seulement Rhum mais sinon pas si différent, ça reste un salon.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

1 Like

The rum festival organizers ask Kevin when he has time. Afterwards they organize the festival. :blush:

6 Likes

What a way to start of the weekend :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes, true story. The waiting is now for the first festival bottling in the honour of Kevin: the Soroni Kevintage 1997.

4 Likes

The amount of exhibitors (of last year) is huge. To me it indeed looks like a big festival. I can already tell I will not be able to taste most with so many brands representing.

2 Likes

But has to be affordable :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I did close to 100 samplings during the 2023 and I didn’t even finish the first floor :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

My taste buds cannot handle that (nor can my liver). I envy you for that. Looking forward to the festival in any case!

1 Like

Only small samples, a lot of water and snacks is the trick.
Sometimes the spitbucket is used :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’ll be there too, I got the vip ticket for the 4th and 5th :ok_hand: :grin:

3 Likes

Got VIP as well :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes