Sample Flaschen und Verpackungen

30kg :scream:, der Paketbote bekommt das Fitnessstudio quasi von dir bezahlt.

1 Like

Dann tut mir meine Empfehlung leid. Wie gesagt, ich kaufe das in der Regel eben in Großmengen, habe auch Mal kurz das Gewicht auf der Rechnung nachgeschaut… :smile: gut das ist ne andere Hausnummer beim Gewicht :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Da lohnt sich dann auch die Spedition :wink: je nachdem wie es hier so läuft wird die nächste Bestellung vielleicht auch mehr wiegen. 30 kg sind “nur” 235 Sample Flaschen gewesen.

Uhm guys I have a small, simple question…is it legal to ship alcohol (in the obvious form of samples) from Germany to other EU countries?
I would like to split some of my own bottles and, as most of you are from Deutschland, I’m starting to getting information On the best, possibly cheapest way to ship my packages…some companies clearly states that shipping alcohol is illegal and even explicitly ask you to confirm that the package does not contain any illegal material…

Sooo…is the legislation there different from Italy (as in my case), or you just coff coff overlook this issue? :smiley:

1 Like

As the core of the European Union is a Free Trade Union there should not be a Problem with that issue.

1 Like

In terms of alcohol there is unfortunately no such thing as a free trade union. The amount of alcohol that may be imported into European countries from other European countries (also within the EU) is very limited. Since we usually sell samples and only in rare occassions a bottle there should be no issues though. What’s important to know e.g. is that the alcohol tax has to paid when importing rum in certain amounts to Germany even if it’s from another EU country. I don’t know the exact amounts and I don’t know how shops handle that if you order like 6 bottles which is definitely above the limit. For the rules in your country you have to check with customs. I don’t think that it’s completely forbidden anywhere in terms of that you may not import alcohol at all.
Some transport companies don’t transport alcohol because it can easily burn or even “explode”. I’ve been on a cruise in the Carribean and the main issue with alcohol was that people may go overboard or that it might cause a fire on the ship if the ABV is too high, they didn’t care about tax issues.

2 Likes

It seems that some couriers are “able” and authorized to transport alcohol (e.g. UPS, with some minor caveat for non-business customers), but almost every courier I’ve checked do not allow insurance for such products.

1 Like

The problem with DHL (at least that’s what their customer support told me) however is, that the insurance is not an issue because of alcohol, but because of glass in general. Glass bottles sent as “DHL Paket” in a Maxibrief box are trackable, but they are not covered by the insurance usually included with a “DHL Paket”. If you are using a DHL certified box for glass bottles however (which I do for larger sample orders) the insurance does cover damages (loss of the package is always insured because in that case the content doesn’t matter). Luckily I never had to test this in reality, so please note that this is only info from the customer support and no real experience.

Thanks for the info…
I think I’ll try UPS, as seems to be the cheapest solution to Italy-> Germany…
Weirdly enough, shipping from DE->IT with DHL usually costs around 14€, the other way around is almost double (28-30€)…it’s a nonsense…

DHL in Italy is DHL Express. They are a global company. DHL in Germany is a national company which has nothing to do with DHL Express. If you send a parcel internationally with “standart” DHL from Germany abroad they hand it over to a local courier in the destination country (Also it might take longer). You can use DHL Express here as well but it is uncommon for private use regarding parcel shops and of course a much higher price

3 Likes

Welche Versandkartons kauft ihr? Meine gehen aus und waren mir eigentlich eine Nummer zu klein.

Zu klein in der Breite oder Höhe? Oder beides?

Vor allem in der Breite

Ich hab bisher nur die hier:

Edit: in 24cm breit. Wird mit 5x5cl Samples bisschen knapp. Kommt aber auch auf die Flaschenform an. Gibt ja auch noch breitere.

1 Like

Ich benutze Luftpolsterumschläge. Einmal in einer “kleinen” Größe. Passen höchsten 2x4cl oder 1x10cl rein und einmal in einer “großen” Größe. Da passen bis zu 8x4cl oder 3x10cl rein. Dadrüber würde Ich sowieso als Paket verschicken und nicht mehr als Maxibrief.

1 Like

schau mal auf die Seite von https://www.kartons24.de/
da kannst du ggf. fündig werden

1 Like

Ich benutze diese von Amazon. Sind solide - und “Prime fähig” :sweat_smile:

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B097HFGK6G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

2 Likes

Vielen Dank für eure Tipps. Werde mal schauen, welche ich nehme. Welche mit 5 cm Höhe wäre eigentlich auch schön, das ist genau Maxibrief Maximum.

Ich hab beim letzten Mal, die hier bestellt:

Sind die maximal Werte, die noch als Maxibrief durchgehen.

So wie ich gesehen hab, dürfte das hier das günstigste Angebot sein. Inkl. Deckel und Versand kommt man auf einen Stückpreis von ca. 0,54 €.

8 Likes