Tasting Lottery: Plantation becomes Planteray 🎰

Hello RumX friends! Early this year, big news shook the rum world. Maison Ferrand changed the name of their famous rum range to “Planteray”. We got to chat with Alexandre Gabriel about why they changed the name and what’s next for Planteray. He also shared his thoughts on the rum market with us.

14 Likes

Öffne jetzt die RumX App und klick auf Deine RumX Loyalty Card, um Dir eines der 40 exklusiven Sample-Sets zu sichern. Die Auslosung findet morgen Abend um 23:59 Uhr statt. Wir drĂŒcken allen Teilnehmen die Daumen! :tumbler_glass::four_leaf_clover:

Wir freuen uns auf eine tolle Masterclass mit Euch und Alexandre. :star_struck:

9 Likes

Rums with a high ester content, such as the ‘Hogo Monsters’, offer unique flavors. How important are such unique flavors to you when enjoying a rum? Share your opinion in the comments below.

7 Likes

"Rum sollte fĂŒr seine Vielfalt gefeiert und nicht auf strenge Kategorien beschrĂ€nkt werden. "

Ich denke genau deswegen bin ich auch hier.:smiling_face: (Der zweite Satzteil lĂ€dt natĂŒrlich schon wunderbar zu streitbaren Interpretationen ein :grin:

Dazu gehören dann auch gerne Mal “Hogo Monsters” die zeigen wozu Rum in der Lage ist.:smiling_face::yum::yum:

6 Likes

Es scheinen ja von Planteray echte gute Neuigkeiten zu kommen.
Die „Hogos“ , der Name ist schon echt ne Marke, dĂŒrften sehr interessant sein.
Auf die erste Rockley-AbfĂŒllung, sofern verfĂŒg- und bezahlbar, bin ich auch gespannt .

7 Likes

Die können da auch sehr gute Rums machen :tumbler_glass:

5 Likes

it is great news that the collaboration Navy book with @cocktailwonk will finally be available around year-end! The 40 yr MMW and the Hogo monsters sound promising, too!

6 Likes

Might be a silly question, but I don’t see a button for entering this raffle, so could you guide me to how I can enter?

1 Like

6 Likes

On the start page of the app, click on the RumX+ box that shows your points.

Then scroll down a bit and there should be the signup option for raffles

2 Likes

Skift Adresse til Tyskland :blush:

2 Likes

As shipping is organized by Ferrand Germany, unfortunately only German and Austrian addresses can be served this time. Sorry :confused:

4 Likes

Hej Oliver
I Think you most solve this problem, that members only in Germany and Austria can participate in sample raffels. We are all members, and pay the same amount.

Best regards
Rene Nielsen/Denmark

6 Likes

The problem is the shipping fee which is extremely high compared to Germany and Austria.

On top of that RumX is not a registered shop so there will be issues shipping legally to Denmark.

5 Likes

My son is starting to learn German this year. I’m going to push him to become bilangue and move later to the other side of the Rhine. That way I’ll have a delivery address in Germany.
It’s a long-term plan :joy: :joy:

26 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That’s the way! Always having the best in mind for your kids! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Btw, you got my adress anyway!

4 Likes

But not the button in the app :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ah boo! Ok no workaround for that :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Reminder: Bis heute Abend könnt ihr euch noch beim Gewinnspiel fĂŒr die Masterclass einschreiben. Einfach auf Eure RumX Loyalty Card auf dem Startbildschirm der App klicken. :smiling_face::tumbler_glass::four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes