That's Off-Topic

Meine Flasche Bielle 2007 single cask habe ich bei scotchwhiskyauctions.com gekauft und die ist in der Liste auch aufgeführt.

2 Likes

Los traut euch!

Ich ergänze mal die Liste um zwei weitere mögliche Tauschkandidaten:

• 2x Hampden Rare Cask (incl. #78)
  • Clarendoni

Ich warte noch bis morgen auf eure Vorschläge :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Forrest has the #78 and I have the #79 and we would be up for the trade and share the The Last if that’s something you’d like to do.

8 Likes

Yes, that would be as I wish :blush:

2 Likes

Brilliant, I’ll message you tomorrow to work out the details with Forrest and you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: What upcoming releases are you most looking forward to?

Hat jemand eine Übersicht in welchem Jahr Savanna welches Mark produziert hat?
Eventuell kann man dann auch vom Jahrgang auf das Mark schließen - ähnlich wie bei Hampden.

2 Likes

I think they produce creol, traditionnal and HERR each year. Grand Arome I don’t know because it seems it’s becoming increasingly rare.

4 Likes

Are HERR and Grand Arome actually two different types of rum? My impression was HERR is an Grand Arome marque?

3 Likes

As far as i understood GA is distilled in a Column whereas HERR is distilled in a Pot Still. Not sure in which ways fermentation differs on top of that

4 Likes

Seems as if we should have our first RumX group journey to Savanna at Réunion. :wink:

5 Likes

Noëlle said at the GRF that they produce less and less GA, because it’s simply more and more expensive. In no case every year. Unfortunately.

5 Likes

What about the RumX-Community buying their first distillery ( savanna ) so they can focus on high quality rum instead of wierd economic things :innocent::yum:

Im quite sure, the remainig barrels, we cant drink on our own, might sell anyway for a good price :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Wahrscheinlich passt es hier am besten rein:

Ist morgen RumX-Treffen oder Flashmob in Nürnberg :thinking: :rofl:

8 Likes

5cl oder es gibt Saures määääh! :sheep:

4 Likes

… und wir hamm es gesehen heute früh :sheep:

2 Likes

Hallo an alle. Wollte irgendwo plazieren das alle Samples aus meinen Splits The Hampden HLCF 2020 und Nobilis TDL 2001 jetzt unterwegs sind. Sorry das es so lange gedauert hat. Erst auf Sample Flaschen gewartet und letzte Woche krank. :face_with_peeking_eye::pensive:

12 Likes

ein schöner Nachruf auf Elliott Erwitt

(womöglich werden unsere Magnum-Abfüllungen künftig auch auf der Art Cologne zu sehen sein…:wink:)

11 Likes

RIP. So viel Humor in seine Bilder zu packen schaffte nur er.

6 Likes

Schande über die RX14523. Wird in den Aktivkohle Tot geschickt und wieder zu Neutral Alkohol. In der Flasche finden nur die “Untrinkbaren” ihr Ende :saluting_face::skull_and_crossbones:

:grin::yum:

6 Likes