Trying to found out distillery/brand from this picture

Hi friends,

Can anyone tell me from what brand/distillery this image is related ? it’s for an easter with friends.

Best regards !

Maybe “Kill Devil” :smiley:

4 Likes

i was thinking of that too, but I didn’t saw it online with this “style” ^^

1 Like

Anhaltspunkte könnte eventuell die Rüstung liefern. Ich bin da kein Experte aber die ist ja sehr detailliert dargestellt und lässt sich vielleicht einem Ursprung (mglw. Spanien?) zuordnen.

2 Likes

Where is this picture from and what do you expect to find?

The picture looks a bit like an AI generate pic. I was not able to find a similar one with google picture search and the Christmas tree on the righthand side is more than a bit odd.

Do you expect to find a rum bottle label with exactly this picture or a similar one? Or is this picture more a symbol of a potential rum style or a potential rum bottle?

2 Likes

Im trying to figure it out, its a game :slight_smile:
The last 2 guesses were real labels, but this could not be.
I also thinked about a samaroli old release maybe ?

2 Likes

The pose of the arm with sword looks strange and AI generated to me. I doubt that this is an actual old label.
Also this is quite a big picture without any text.

4 Likes

If the actual question is “what rum brand or distillery does this picture relate to?” then I think you already have the answer: the brand “Kill Devil”.

I’m not aware of any labels with a knight, a devil and a christmas tree and present (bottom left?) on it… that seems like a weird combination, too. Can’t rule out it’s existence though, maybe a niche indy bottling (christmas special)… Marco Bonn sometimes has weird taste in labels (zombies on whisky, anyone?!), so I would never say never.

Do you have pictures of the previous riddles where the answer was a label? That may help to put the difficulty level into perspective.

6 Likes

Yes i have but casual google photos searchs were enough so i think this time its a riddle.
Ill have the answer Tomorrow and post it :wink:

3 Likes

It was KILL DEVIL indeed ! Thx everyone :slight_smile:

8 Likes

For those who want to continue
Today is crazy hard oO
“Earth… 1-8 … Sky”
Including cats…

5 Likes

Uff… Kill Devil was pretty obvious once you understood that it’s a guessing game, but this one is a tough nut to crack…

I am curious who gets the job done.

3 Likes

The answer is Chamarel.

10 Likes

:smiley: Chat & marelle ? Nice one. I was playing with those words, but wasn’t able to find a proper solution.

edit. I don’t speak proper french, but when pronouncing both words the answer is rather obvious

2 Likes

Lukas, du Tier! Mein Französisch ist in etwa so gut wie mein Arabisch, daher bin ich da raus…

Chapeau :+1:

3 Likes

Rausgefunden habe ich es auch nicht, nur rekonstruiert.

2 Likes

Chamarel indeed ! Not so easy I lost it but yes

Cat = chat in French
Marelle = the game drawed for schools :slight_smile:

1 Like