What are you drinking / random rum talk

:rofl: klar… ina Badewanne mit Gummiente :grin:.

2 Likes

Schlückchen Caroni ins Badewasser wirkt Wunder :wink:

2 Likes

Gibt’s vielleicht gar schon ein Ranking?

1 Like

Raus ausem Wasser… weiter geht es mit Damoiseau :wink::blush:

Edit: der gefällt mir richtig gut. :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

15 Likes

Zum Schluss noch ein paar Artesano in Fassstärke…

…bleibe dabei. Der BA Sweetwine hat ein einmaliges Profil. Der Holzeinfluss ist so extrem. Muss man mal probiert haben.

15 Likes

relaxing at the end of the weekend

17 Likes

So zum Abschluss des Wochenendes, die Leber wurde eh schon gestern geschrottet.

16 Likes

Den hatte ich ja als Konterrum heute mittag auf der Terrasse, aber im Nachhinein betrachtet, war der Kindergarten. Die zwei Bomben von Romdeluxe sind eine ganz andere Hausnummer.

15 Likes

Mmmm, Bielle :drooling_face:

15 Likes

Zur Abenddämmerung mal was Feines

16 Likes

:wink: thanks, now i had to try one too

13 Likes

My wife surprised me with this one when we visited Flensburg today. I must admit I have never had a McCoy before. I have always been concentrating on Foursquare and Mount Gay.

I’m glad she gifted me, because this Rum is a really nice sipper. Very smooth and easy drinkable, even for my wife, who isn’t such a huge Rum fan.

Nevertheless, I prefer Mount Gay Rums of the same price category. The McCoy 12 is a bit overpriced, I think.

17 Likes

The Real McCoy is a brand from Foursquare. It is basically one quality level above Doorlys

4 Likes

Thank your very much for the enlightenment! I always thought The Real McCoy was an own brand. I never really payed much attention to it to be honest.

In any case, I like Doorly’s much more. Maybe I will test another McCoy.

5 Likes

Echt lecker und super rund :heart_eyes::+1:

RX12170

16 Likes

@Rums Einer der wenigen New-Releases, die ich in 2022 gekauft habe. Da passt das PLV noch!!:heart_eyes: Verdammt guter Agricole meiner Meinung nach!!!:heart:

6 Likes

There is a story about this, I believe the name McCoy relates to a smuggler during prohibition in the US, whose name was guaranteed quality, and some guys decided to reenact this and found the source at Foursquares.
Good choice, as I believe Foursquare is quite good targeting the typical US customer.

3 Likes

Ja ist echt super für den Preis

2 Likes

Yeah, your’re right. The explanation is printed on the backside of the bottle. I like the story, it is kind of romantic, but I absolutely dislike the picture of the cowboy-like guy. Looks a bit cheap to me, but you’re right again: That’s exactly what most US customers could like :smiley:

(Just joking, I hope our US friends don’t feel offended!)

3 Likes

It’s not just some cliché cowboy picture, it’s the actual guy from the story. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes