What are you drinking / random rum talk

If that truly is the case, I am deeply impressed. Is there a proof for that?

Edit: Thanks for the Link. Didn’t work in the RumX-App, but it does in the Forum-App. So proof is given :smiley:

Thanks, one more lessen learned!

4 Likes

I hope this makes his face a bit easier to look at :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

We’re on vacation, so what? :grin:

I already had the Rare Cask 12 and wanted to try the 8 Reserve too, but obviously this one is much less smooth and the alcohol integration is not that great. Should be a great Rum for mixing though.

16 Likes

Enjoying some easy sipping classics

18 Likes

Really… who cares the bottle?

3 Likes

It is the first impression you get… so it counts into the enjoyment if you ask me.

3 Likes

I was disapointed by good looking bottles, and surprised by simple bottles, so the bottle means nothing to me :wink:

9 Likes

Yeah, same here :raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

Sehr leckerer Rum.

19 Likes

<>H 2001 Battle… die Suche nach der Antwort, ob der RC Ed17 die aktuellen 140€ wert ist… :thinking:

18 Likes

I finally made it home after a very loooong day at work. Enjoying my rewards now.

27 Likes

I really liked this one too, but if I had to do it again I wouldn’t buy it, unlike the clarendons. This is truly the Rhum “gourmand” as they make them in Barbados (or elsewhere). So 69% and the price, for the same style I’d take something else.

7 Likes

Sonnenschein und bottlekill, was will man mehr…

13 Likes

Samplekill

8 Likes

Sommerzeit= Cachacazeit.
Danke an @NH43 für das Rezept.

6/8 Limette und ordentlich weißer Rohrzucker in ein Glass und ordentlich crushen. Glass voll mit Crushed Ice. Auffüllen mit Cachaca. Kräftig rühren. Fertig.

19 Likes

Mega! Genieß es @Leo

2 Likes

For me, this rum is the ultimate proof that even mass products can be delicious and high-quality. Ab bit too much sweetened, but in total a great sipper.

10 Likes

It‘s Mai Tai - Time :hugs:

20 Likes

Bottlekill mit “DOKquiri Ultimate”:

19 Likes

Fette, weiße Ester-Bombe :star_struck: Sehr zum Wohle!

2 Likes