Exploring Cuban Rum with César Martí

Vielen Dank :pray:t2:

1 Like

Juhuuu, das erste Mal, dass ich was bei RX gewonnen habe :partying_face::confetti_ball::tada:

Zur Vorbereitung den Exc. Rhum Eminente + Zigarre (Cubaner!) bereitstellen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

Glückwunsch an dich und den Rest.
@mto75 wie das erstemal was gewonnen :wink:

4 Likes

Sehr coole Aktion, richtig Klasse! Danke Rum-X ! Ich freue mich extrem auf das Tasting!

5 Likes

Schaut mal in eure Spamordner, falls ihr nix bekommen habt.

2 Likes

Der ist zwar voll, aber nichts von RumX :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Hätte nicht gedacht, dass ich mich mal so über eine Mail im Spamordner freue!

Bin dabei! :tropical_drink: :tada:

12 Likes

Bei mir leider ebenfalls nicht aber man kann ja nicht immer Glück haben.

Viel Spaß an die Gewinner ! :blush:

11 Likes

Hummmf.

Ok i think i will stop this random lotteries, its just a despair.

3 Likes

Caramba, mine was in spam too.
Many thanks to Rum-X.
:cuba::cuba::cuba:
To prepare I put some Beny More on the turntable.

6 Likes

Da freue ich mich drauf :smiling_face: Vielen Dank!

2 Likes

12 posts were split to a new topic: Communication channels for partner campaigns

Bin diesmal auch nicht dabei aber Eminente kenn ich, den Karim auch schon und man darf ja auch Mal gönnen. :tumbler_glass:
Wäre natürlich super wenn der ein oder andere neue hier “hängen” bleibt. Das ist doch Sinn der Übung und davon profitieren wir alle am Ende :wink:

4 Likes

Ich hab auch endlich mal Glück gehabt und bin dabei! Freu mich schon mega! Danke noch mal

5 Likes

Reminder: Please check your email and spam inbox. Until tomorrow morning you still have the chance to send me your delivery address via the form linked in the email. Starting tomorrow afternoon, I will then contact any potential latecomers.

We are already looking forward to a fantastic online masterclass with you! :star_struck::crocodile:

10 Likes

I got no feedback from that register site, can you possibly inform those who did register successfully?

6 Likes

As soon as you have filled out the Google Forms, you are registered. My reminder was for those winners who have not yet seen or opened the email. :snowman_with_snow::tumbler_glass:

6 Likes

If I could create my own rum blend, the characteristics would be: no added sugar, a complexity of nuts flavour and oak flavours.

5 Likes

Short update: Eminente is currently preparing the dispatch of the sample sets. We’re really looking forward to the online masterclass with you! :heart_eyes::tumbler_glass:

13 Likes

My package arrived, thanks a lot. I am looking forward to the tasting

4 Likes