February is a time to celebrate! Win samples of the best rums of 2022 đŸ€©

Last month we not only posted the big RumX annual recap, but also reached a terrific milestone: 100,000 reviews! :exploding_head:

To celebrate these two amazing occasions we came up with something very special: A chance to win 1 of 10 breathtaking sample sets (4x 2cl), which includes all the winners of the annual recap:

So how can you secure one of these coveted sets?
Every community member who shares a tasting in the RumX app in February is automatically entered into the draw. For every tasting posted with a new tasting photo you will receive one ticket for a chance to win. So the more impressions you share with the community, the higher your chances of winning one of the sets. The winners will be announced in the RumX Forum on 1st March.* :tumbler_glass: :rocket:

We would like to take this special moment to thank all members for participating in this fantastic community! Reaching 100,000 reviews is a huge milestone and motivates us to make the app even better for you every day. You are just the best! :heart:

* Minimum age for participation is 18 years. The shipping address must be within the EU.

47 Likes

Brilliant. It looks like I will be travelling with a suitcase full of samples to Italy
 :joy:

15 Likes

Sorry, maybe i am missing it 
 but how many sets are there to be won?

8 Likes

Und es geht wieder los! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This important information was in fact missing. We were able to organise 10 sets for the RumX community.

17 Likes

Super,
after the dry January I’m practically forced to taste again until the doctor comes :grin:

17 Likes

Me, too! :rofl:

10 Likes

Perhaps in addition to the number of tastings should count the number of letters used, because words emphasize the impressions of each tasting :wink:

16 Likes

I don’t think the idea is so bad!
A tasting note should also be obligatory along with the photo :+1:t2:

11 Likes

I’m in, after February 13th :grin:

6 Likes

agree with @Frank and @Thunderbird. This is what I am basically interested most when scrolling through reviews.

I was just thinking how to avoid that all the pic tastings for the Colour of Rum Sets will pop up again as ‚re-tasting‘ :thinking:

13 Likes

After dry January this will be extra extra motivation :sweat_smile: already got a shit load of samples waiting :drooling_face:

7 Likes

In principle, I find that with the labels also fully in order. I can only say from my own experience that it is often difficult to write a review. As a rule, everything is already written and you repeat it. In addition, I personally often can’t think of the right words to avoid repeating myself. And unfortunately it happens that one is improved in comments or was laughed at. That’s the moment when it’s just not fun, and I don’t do it. Just as a little suggestion

7 Likes

Good point, I added a little more specificity to the description. Only tastings with new photos are counted, in order not to reward the quick re-posting of old tastings.

15 Likes

Your experiences with personal tasting notes surprise me now! I have never seen, heard or experienced anything like this before.
As for repeating it, it doesn’t matter at all, since you are supposed to present your personal feelings there! If it agrees with others, that is also valuable information!
So be brave
write what is important to you in your tasting! Only that counts :+1:t2:

17 Likes

And already the first re-postings with photo are posted :confused:

8 Likes

Also im Dezember fand Ichs auch nicht so störend. Hatte ja viele Bilder von Verkostungen von frĂŒher noch eingespeichert und fand die Idee nett, die App etwas aufzuwerten mit mehr Bildern. Daher hĂ€tte Ich es dieses Mal auch gut gefunden, wenn man eine weitere Funktion mit eingebaut hĂ€tte. Also z.B. Bild + Kommentar oder etwas Anderes. Oder man von vornherein Retastings ausgeschlossen hĂ€tte. Allerdings erwarte Ich in diesem Monat deutlich weniger (mal gucken), da alle ja schon ihre gespeicherten Bilder im Dezember hochladen konnte.

Nichtsdestotrotz bleibt das natĂŒrlich nur subjektives Gejammere und Ă€ndert nichts daran, daß Ich ja auch nichts verliere, wenn Ich nicht so aktiv in diesem Monat teilnehmen werde. Vielen Dank fĂŒr die Verlosung mit den tollen Preisen!

9 Likes

As shortly mentioned above, we will only count tastings with newly added photos. So a simple adjustment of the overall rating or adding just one tag to “bump” the tasting post, will not bring any advantages. :relaxed::raised_hands:t3:

I will regularly post the current ranking list here again in the course of the month where this way of “counting” can also be followed.

16 Likes

Bin da grundsÀtzlich bei Dir! Es soll auch kein Gejammer sein, ich finde es persönlich nur etwas befremdlich!
Ich bin halt Sportsmann der alten Schule! Aber was soll‘s
 Prost

9 Likes

Neenee, Ich bezog das Gejammer auf meine Aussage/Beschwerde :sweat_smile: Dich wollte Ich damit nicht “angreifen”.

Aber Oliver hat ja schon klargestellt, das “Retastings” diesmal nicht gewertet werden.

7 Likes