Ultimate Mai Tai

Da habe ich schon mal etwas drüber gelesen… es klingt sehr spannend und es wäre fast schon eine Ehre den probieren zu können allein um zu wissen wie etwas schmeckt was annähernd damals so gemacht wurde… ich für meinen Teil muss aber auch zugeben das es heute sicherlich um einiges Bessere MT gibt bzw man sie Mixen kann .
800$ ist schon eine Hausnummer …:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

In similar news, and not sure if this was posted before, The Drifter in Gent is also offering a €200 Mai Tai with Appleton Legend and a 1950’s Dry Curaçao.

More info and pictures on The Drifter’s Facebook and IG.

13 Likes

@SaibotZtar wann fahren wir hin? :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Wenn du ein Mai Tai ausgibst :handshake:t2::rofl::rofl::slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

This maitai twist at Line Athens left a lasting impression and I wanted to scratch the itch and make a granola orgeat syrup, so scratched that itch today morning and made myself the granola orgeat. Breakfast of the champions :joy:.

PS: The orgeat is phenomenal, but need to adjust the rum blend. Will make it with the @SaibotZtar blend the next time :star_struck:

IMG_2640

13 Likes

So weit brauchst du nicht fahren.
Diesen MaiTai gibt es in St. Gallen in der Einstein Bar. :joy:

3 Likes

I think this one hit the spot :fire:

9 Likes

Because it’s a very sunny Tuesday and tomorrow’s a national holiday (Labour day in Belgium).

This is quite enjoyable. Everything half and 1 lime.

19 Likes

Enjoy, it is a holiday in Germany, too.
I‘m looking foward to my rum later :tumbler_glass:🫶🏻

5 Likes

Blue Hawaii Mai Tai (angelehnt an Kevin Crossman)

30ml Zitronensaft
15 ml Orgeat
15ml Simple Syrup oder Falernum
15ml Blue Curacao
30ml Rum Fire Velvet
15ml Veritas / Probitas

richtig lecker!
durch die Zitrone wesentlich spritziger als das Original, perfekt für den Sommer :sunglasses:

11 Likes