X2 App Feedback

Every page (xtend, xchange, etc…).

I will do also a screenshot to show pictures of bottles that are not like before but can’t explain in english

Leider überall :confused:

Bin an der Analyse und melde mich mit Neuigkeiten. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

weiß nicht, ob es schon behoben ist, aber bei mir ruckelt eigentlich nix :man_shrugging: Es ist lediglich so, dass die Fotos im Feed etwas verzögert kommen, weil sie etwas länger laden als der Text…

Ich konnte das beschriebene Verhalten auf meinen Testgeräten leider nicht direkt reproduzieren. Bei der Analyse ist mir aber eine potentielle Ursache aufgefallen, die ich im aktuellen Update v10.0.7 (bereits im App Store verfügbar) verbessert habe. :face_with_monocle: :raised_hands:

Tritt das Verhalten bei Euch noch auf?

Jetzt läuft es wieder wie gewohnt :+1:t2::smiley:,
Top!
Bin gerade nochmal alle Screens durchgegangen!
Die xchange läuft wieder normal, aber meine persönliche Seite ruckelt nach wie vor :person_shrugging:
Gruß Michael

Update hat leider nur bedingt geholfen. Nach dem Öffnen läuft die xchange-Seite zunächst normal. Wenn ich in xtend wechsele und dann wieder zur xchange-Seite zurückkehre ruckelt es wieder :pensive:

1 Like

…hab version 10.0.5 und - wie oben geschrieben - es ruckelt nix, auch nicht beim wechseln xchange / xtend etc

Version 10.07 ist die aktuelle, die ruckelt!

kann das ruckeln auch nicht bei 10.0.7 nachvollziehen…nur geringfügige Ladeverzögerungen. Aber das war bei mir auch schon so bei der Beta und der alten App :man_shrugging:

Ich mache mich weiter auf die Fehlersuche. Ist aber gar nicht so leicht einzugrenzen, da das Problem nicht bei allen iOS-Geräten auftritt. Ich bleibe am Ball! :face_with_monocle: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Vielleicht hilft das ja: die Beta-Version lief einwandfrei! Flüssig und komplett ohne ruckeln.

Bei mir nicht, hatte das seit der letzten beta Version dasselbe Problem schon.

1 Like

Danke für Euer Feedback! Ich habe einen neuen Thread zur Fehlereingrenzung erstellt:

1 Like

Im finalen Update habe ich Probleme bei den Benachrichtigungen. Es steht dort an einigen Stellen “unknown rum” bei den Mitteilungen zu Likes und wenn ich darauf klicke kommt die Meldung ein Fehler ist aufgetreten.

I wanted to use a little bit before giving you my feedback. Here it is :

• sometimes I see pictures of bottles with the round selection and sometimes normal : when there is the round selection, that cut some pictures.

• I’m not sure is it interesting to see all informations of the bottle tasted in Xchange : due to that, we have to scroll a lot to see last tastings. If someone want more information, just have to click to see it (nose, taste, comment, etc…). Same for ID number, even the country that we see just before real needed information (before distillated date, age, etc…). the best for me for a quick view was like it was before : main information then the rate in color. Like that we can see 3 or 4 tastings in one page before to scroll down.

• One very good point is price in auction and price from members : but I still miss the possibility to add link to shops myself.

• For blogs in a bottle page, maybe to add the name : picture of the blog doesn’t talk to everybody (like me in fact, I don’t know them, only their names)

• We don’t see anymore the Full Proof or not information

• It was also something “missing” in the V1 but I have added bottles in my collection and I go back to page, nobody have it in collection (so me even). Do you have something to do by yourself to update that ?

• It should be nice to see all new bottlings added (like last week or last month) in a list inside Xplore : I do have brand new bottlings and I don’t find them. I’m not enough expert to add bottlings inside the database so I wait them (Foursquare 206 Swell for example or Vieux Sajous 2017 sherry). It will be nice also to check all new bottlings easily to decide if I buy it or not.

• When there is a cask number, in Xtend, I see the number without # before on the resume. When I click for details of the bottle, I see twice the cask number : one clasically and one with #. I think it is better with # but of course only once (for example cask 73 for RX11374).

For intance, that’s my feedback : should have other points to see but later surely.

Ich bin mit der neuen App ganz glücklich (danke @Oliver !).

Eine Verbesserungsmöglichkeit möchte ich für die Xchange-Ansicht vorschlagen. Ich habe auf meinem Androidgerät die Schriftgröße 2 Stufen größer als der Standard eingestellt.
Das verkraftet die App ganz hervorragend.
Allerdings passt der Name und die Details des Rums meist nicht ganz neben das Bildchen. Da rechs und links von der Bewertung aber noch viel ungenutzter Platz ist, möchte ich vorschlagen die Elemente anders anzuordnen, z.B.

Bild, durchschnittliche Bewertung, neue Bewertung, eigene Bewertung
Beschreibung
Beschreibung
Beschreibung
“technische Daten”

Grüße!

1 Like

Vielen Dank für Deine Feedback, @RumTaTa!
Geht es Dir primär um die Darstellung der Posts in Xchange oder gibt es auch noch andere Bereiche wo die größere Schrift Probleme macht?

Im neuen Update v10.0.10 habe ich eine deutlich kompaktere Darstellung für den Feed implementiert. So passen nun auch mehrere Posts auf eine Screen-Seite und der “ungenutzte” Bereich wird minimiert. :slight_smile: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hello @Forrest,

thank you very much for your detailed and valuable feedback! I went straight to work and improved the following points in the new update (v10.0.10):

• The bottle photos are now not cut in a circle but get a rectangular shape.
  • A more compact display of the tastings in the feed, so that there is a better overview.
  • When showing blog articles, the blog name is now also displayed.
  • Expanded rum details now again shows whether the alcohol content is CS or FP.
  • For better orientation, all barrel numbers now get a prefixed #.

About the other issues:

• Store links currently cannot (yet) be entered by users. The moderation effort is still too high and the danger is that there are many outdated or wrong offers in the database over time.
  • For performance reasons, the statistics for the community collection are updated asynchronously once a week.
  • I have put the listing of the new entries of the database on my roadmap.

Thanks again for your great feedback! Please feel free to get in touch if you notice any other issues or if the implementations I’ve made can be further improved :relaxed::tumbler_glass:.

2 Likes

Seems already nice these improvments. I’ll get to you if I see something else. Nice job, thanks.

1 Like